At Baker Holtz, our clients and employees are our number one priority – and their health and safety are no exception. With cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) now emerging in West Michigan, we remain committed to playing our part in slowing the spread of this disease.
Baker Holtz Recent Updates
Our Office Policies
Although our office is closed to visitors and vendors, we are continuing to operate as normal during business hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. It is our goal to continue providing accounting services with minimal interruption.
For those clients that still need to get their tax preparation paperwork to our office, please mail it or upload it to your secure portal here. (Client Portal)
Firm leadership is closely monitoring this epidemic and following recommendations issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and the State of Michigan.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep our clients, employees, and the community safe:
- Closing our office to visitors
- Equipping our employees to work remotely
- Canceling or postponing events and client meetings
- Moving all possible business operations to a secure, digital format
- Enhancing our office cleaning protocol
- Monitoring IRS communications regarding tax filing deadlines